1 night | Jinja
Experience the thrill of a lifetime with this amazing 1–night safari to Jinja City. Discover some of the most exciting adventure activities and recreational centers in the area. Start your journey at any pick–up point and drive to Jinja, making stop–overs near Jinja Bridge. Feel the epitome of comfort and relaxation as you take in the breathtaking scenery. End your safari at the majestic Busowoko Falls where you can take advantage of a water pool massage or just relax lakeside. With this once–in–a–lifetime safari, you’re sure to have an unforgettable experience in Jinja City.
Meet and greet your Tourist Guide at the pickup address at 8am as we depart to Jinja City after breakfast. At mid-morning, we head out to Zip lining experience at Mabira Forest in Griffin Falls Camp for 2 hours.
We then have lunch and later go for an afternoon boat cruise at the source of the Nile for 2 hours while having our evening fruits, drinks and Photo shots.
comfortable accomodation /jinja nile resort
Early morning after breakfast at 9:00am, we set off for the most adventurous activity Quad biking in the off-dirt roads of Bunjagali falls for 1 hour and later go for water sliding experience to last for 1 hour.
In the afternoon, we go for bungee jumping for 30 minutes that will take us for tubing of 2 hours.
We complete our day at Busowoko Falls Experience for 1 hour and later have our evening dinner at the falls.
Dropping point back in Kampala or Entebbe.
NOTE: Picking and Dropping points, vary according to the agreed destinations of the clients.
1) The journey time(s) stated in the itinerary is an estimation and it is subject to variation depending on traffic and road conditions.
2) Listed accommodation options are subject to availability at the time of booking. If not available, similar properties will be considered.
- All Transfers.
- 1 Nights Luxury Full board Basis accommodation.
- Ground transport per private safari tour 4WD Extended Safari Vehicle 4*4 Land cruiser
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners while on a safari.
- All entrance fees for clients, guide & vehicle.
- Services of a professional safari guide/ driver.
- Drinking Water
- Personalized private services.
- International flights and taxes
- Passport & Visa applications & processing
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips and gratitude’s to drivers & guides.
- Personal laundry
- Any optional activities.