4 Day | Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
This 4-days safari takes you to two destinations for adventure experiences like the famous gorilla tracking to view our closest ape cousins.
Any pick up point is where you’ll set off to drive to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park while having stop-overs along the way. Feeling the epitome of comfort is what we adore for our clients.
You will end your safari at Lake Bunyonyi for a lakeside relaxation as you watch the sun retire in the back dropped high standing hills of Kigezi.
In Uganda Permits cost 800 USD, Rwanda 1500 USD and Burundi 400USD. One has to book and pay for their permits pro to 3 months of travel since their sold on first come first serve basis by the Authorities in Charge of Wildlife in respective countries that inhabit the mountain Gorillas.
Early Morning after breakfast, we will drive further to South Bwindi Impenetrable National Park the home of endangered mountain gorillas.
We shall have lunch on the way at Hotel Triangle Mbarara and then proceed to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
Arise early morning today for breakfast and prepare for an amazing adventure and unforgettable encounter with the giants in the green lashed canopies face to face.
You will be briefed about tracking by your guide and later go for the tracking for 2 to 8 hrs while spending an hour with the mighty giants.
You will also be able to sight a number of forest birds as you enjoy the breathtaking wildlife experience on earth. Finally after the tracking, you will find our tourist guide waiting to transfer you back to the lodge.
Early Morning after breakfast we will drive to lake Bunyonyi whereby we will be able to have different activities like boat cruise in the morning and then hiking in the afternoon.
We will have Zip lining early evening and later have an overnight at the Lodge
Early morning after breakfast you will be de-briefed by our guide and it will mark the end of trip and after we will, embark on the journey to depart back to Entebbe.
1) The journey time(s) stated in the itinerary is an estimation and it is subject to variation depending on traffic and road conditions.
2) Listed accommodation options are subject to availability at the time of booking. If not available, similar properties will be considered.
3) Kindly note that we cannot determine which of the five sectors of Bwindi you will be allocated as this will be dependent on availability at the time of booking.
NB: This Last Day does not include accommodation unless a client requests for it at a booking option.
- All Transfers.
- 4 Nights Budget Full board Basis accommodation.
- Ground transport per private safari tour 4WD Extended Safari Vehicle 4*4 Land cruiser
- 4 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 3 Dinners while on a safari.
- All game park entrance fees for clients, guide & vehicle.
- Services of a professional safari guide/ driver.
- Drinking Water
- Gorilla tracking permits.
- Personalized private services.
- International flights and taxes
- Passport & Visa applications & processing
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips and gratitude’s to drivers & guides.
- Personal laundry
- Any optional activities.
- Alcoholic Drinks